September is Brain Aneurysm Awareness month, so lace up your walking shoes for the 7th annual KAT-Walk & Karo-5K. Join us for a day at the cove as we "share our tears, remember with love, and walk & run to honor" those families affected by this silent killer and help save lives!
Unlike years past, this event will benefit the Maine Brain Aneurysm Awareness Committee in our efforts to provide brain aneurysm awareness, education, funding of research, and general support that will now be centered on the Brain Aneurysm community here in Maine and northern New England.
NEW! Chair of Research
- Exciting announcement. Read more
- Video tribute to 2014 KAT-Walk & Karo-5K! View video
- Check out photos from previous events! Read more
Dine for Awareness
- Successful fundraising event! Read more
Dance for Awareness
- 150 people put on their dancing shoes! Read more
Save the date, find your sponsors and get in shape! This annual events draws a large crowd and we hope you'll join us on September 12th.Details